Back To Top
Senior Check List
In the fall……
- Last chance to take the ACT/SAT!!! Register early. See Ms. Branam to sign up for the ACT and/or SAT that will be given at BHS.
- Fill out scholarships.
- Request college applications, financial aid and housing applications.
- Meet with Ms. Branam to make sure your transcript and records are correct and up-to-date.
- Attend college fairs and financial aid workshops. A FAFSA workshop will be hosted at BHS in October; be on the lookout for an announcement with more details!
- Make the last of your college visits.
- Ask for letters of recommendation from teachers, coaches, and employers.
- Finish essays for college applications and scholarships.
- Send in applications to your college choices.
- Fill out financial aid forms.
In the winter…..
- Apply for scholarships.
- See Ms. Branam about having your transcript sent to colleges.
In the spring….
- Decide on a college and notify the admissions office by May 1st. Notify other colleges who have accepted you that you will not be attending.
- Create a budget to determine your needs.
- Determine if you need a student loan. If so, file your application.
- See your doctor for a physical and any needed vaccinations.
- Complete your housing and meal applications.
- See Ms. Branam about having your final transcript sent to your college.
In the summer….
- Notify your college of any scholarships you have received.
- Pack for college.
- Congratulations and enjoy college!