Filling out this application will automatically make each student eligible for 2 separate awards
Please encourage students to apply today.
All qualified applicants will be considered for Ag Student of the Month. Scholarship recipients will be selected from the monthly winners. To qualify, an applicant must:
1. Be a high school senior scheduled to graduate in 2021
2. Be a member of FFA or 4-H
3. Plan to pursue an agriculture-related college degree (for example: agricultural business, ag economics or animal science)
4. Reside in Texas Farm Credit’s 100-county territory
5. Submit a current high school transcript (official or unofficial)
6. Submit a 2021 application. Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
7. Submit a resume
8. Submit an essay (see next page for essay topic)
9. Completed applications must be received by January 8, 2021