Back To Top
Junior Check List
Throughout the year….
- Concentrate on your GPA! Keep your grades high and your courses as challenging as possible.
- Get information packets from colleges you are considering. Request them from the college’s website or call the admissions office.
- Search for scholarships that you want to apply for.
- Attend career days, college fairs, and financial aid workshops.
- Start your in-depth college visits this year!
In the fall…..
- Meet with Mrs. Branam to make sure you are on the right track for the colleges you’re considering and that you are meeting graduation requirements.
- Register and take the ACT and/or the SAT. Consider this schedule:
- Take the PSAT in October.
- Take the SAT in November.
- Take the ACT in September or December.
In the winter…..
- Review your PSAT scores with Mrs. Branam.
- Register to take the ACT and/or SAT in the spring.
- Decide what camps, programs, volunteer work, and classes you want to attend or take in the summer.